Marketing automation are software technologies that program routine online marketing activities such as email, social media, websites, etc.
Customer Relationship Management
CRM (customer relationship management) is enterprise software designed to help businesses manage customer and prospect interaction, update/retrieve vital business information, automate marketing, sales and customer support and manage employees, vendors and partners relationships.
While CRMs and marketing automation have too much to offer individually, integrating both the solutions can give any company a boosted set of tools that present marketing and sales teams, an extreme competitive advantage. Markable Solutions offers optimized dynamic automation solutions to:
- Help you manage your content marketing and inbound lead generation strategies
- Streamline and automate scoring and nurturing campaigns
- Optimize lead lifecycle management
- Efficiently manage customer/prospect database
CRM Is a Necessity, but Why Marketing Automation?
“The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.” – Bill Gates
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution is the answer for most companies that are considering centralizing their marketing and sales operations while providing quality customer service. Modern CRMs today go beyond simple contact management by recording, tracking, and reporting on all your prospects, client, and vendor activities, sales stages (funnel management) and transactions (invoices). CRM is indeed a necessity these days for growth-focused companies.
Here are some statistics that reveal the importance of marketing automation solution:
- 67% of Marketing Leaders are currently using a Marketing Automation Platform (Source: Social Media Today: State of Marketing Automation Survey Report)
- According to SocialMediaToday, 61% of marketers prioritized “Lead Generation” as their most important strategic goal for marketing automation. (Source: SocialMediaToday)
- 58% of marketers consider upselling to be one of the most vital uses of marketing automation. Upselling entails getting customers to make extra purchases or spending more money via strategic marketing communications.
- Although social media marketing might be considered the most suitable for automation, email automation is actually more popular for marketers. The top three most used marketing automation techniques are email automation (64%), profiling and targeting (26%), and personalization through dynamic content (23%). (Source: Getresponse)
Marketing Automation Solution Services
Our Automation Solutions
Markable Solutions offers a dynamic duo solution to manage your CRM and marketing automation software–set-up, integration, lead nurturing campaign execution, funnel and database management.
Markable Solutions offers an extensive range of CRM services that helps our clients leverage on their CRM solution and achieving customer relationship management goals. We can help in CRM solution selection, implementation, training; marketing and sales tools integration; leads and funnel management ;and most importantly CRM database management (Database Cleansing and Validation). We have experience in managing all types of CRMs including Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM and Sugar CRM.
Markable Solutions assists you with your marketing automation strategy right from best solution selection, implementation, training, CRM integration, MA multi-channel campaign set-up and management, lead management-scoring & nurturing, reporting and analytics. We have expertise in managing almost all major types of marketing automation solutions like Marketo, Pardot, Leadformix, and others.
|Client: Leading technology-focused media company looking for database management and event marketing services.|
|Our role and deliverables: For this ongoing project, our primary objective is to manage large databases on CRM for multiple events (executed every month). We also execute event recruitment/registration. We have been consequently managing the ever-growing database and keeping client’s CRM up-to-date.|