Markable Solutions is a world-class provider of high quality marketing services. Founded in 2014, the company has a strong management structure and is growing at a consistent rate. Using its highly skilled teams in India and the Philippines, Markable Solutions provides exceptional quality marketing solutions for companies in the US.
If you are looking for a mission-driven company and a rewarding career opportunity, look no further. Helping people live healthier, happier lives is what we do, and watching the transformation is fantastic. As a Digbi Health Coach you’ll provide 1:1 coaching in a supervised on-line coaching environment. Your primary responsibility is to provide the coaching component of the program. This coaching involves working with diverse individuals to support their weight-related intentions and goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct 1:1 member consultations ranging from in-depth initial consultations to weekly 15-minute check-ups. Evaluate and interpret health needs of patients and provide direct assistance in setting goals. Apply basic knowledge and understanding of genetic and gut biome science theory to enhance the effectiveness of these conversations (training will be provided)
- Comply with all requirements of Digbi health coaching including documentation of interactions, accurate and timely data entry, and participant follow-up as needed.
- Provide extraordinary care and customer service. Build relationships that promote long-term patient success.
- Provide support to other Health Coaches and team members as needed to enhance program effectiveness.
- Maintain patient privacy and confidential information according to strict HIPAA guidelines.
- Attend company meetings, activities and in-house training sessions.
- Complete regular required training to ensure high quality job performance while always working towards continuous improvement.
- May assist in the training of other staff as needed
- Degree/ certification in nursing or nutrition required.
- Certified RDs preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience working directly with patients preferred.
- Basic motivational interviewing skill sets. Public speaking experience helpful.
- Experience with using computers to maintain and manage patient records
- Empathetic listener, sensitive, upbeat, optimistic, articulate, gracious, and tactful.
- Greater depth of knowledge in several health-related and nutrition topics is a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced and team-based work environment and operates in a highly productive and efficient manner.
- Open to feedback and continual process change and improvement.
- Must be willing to work night and weekend shifts as needed
Call +63 (917) 885 7436 or email us for any further queries.
Hiring for Business Research Analyst (US/UK/Canada) for our Patna office.
- Market Research & Outbound Voice Process
- Prospect Database Development
- Internet Research based Tele-calling and Verification
- List Management on MS Excel Sheet
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Internet and MS Office
- Basic MS Excel knowledge such as applying basic formulas, sorting data, filtering data etc.
- Prior experience in telemarketing & analytic will be an added advantage.
Bachelors Degree (Any) & Technical Background
- 0 – 2 yrs
- Freshers are also welcome to grow their career.
Timings for Walk-In: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Office Address (Patna):
C/O – Surajpura House, Near Karlo Automobile,
Sahdev Mahto Marg, Boring Road,
Patna (Bihar) – 800001
Anticipating a strong need for outsourced marketing services, Markable Solutions is looking for a senior level quota-carrying sales executive who will sell the company’s broad range of marketing services to US and European companies.
- Consistent track record in developing new business and managing complex sales cycles, from generating leads to closing deals
- Proven track record of success with annual quota targets
- Strong account management and relationship skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive and winning attitude
- Proactive in driving sales programs
- Possess business acumen and an understanding of the changing marketing trends
- Understand the concept of virtual teams in order to utilize them appropriately
- Must have a passion for offshore marketing as a way to provide improved services at reduced costs
- Ability to develop executive level relationships
- Must be creative and be able to work independently
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills
- Candidate must be able to find, qualify, negotiate, follow up and close a sale
- Responsible for prospecting and selling the company’s entire range of services
- Drive the sales strategy and meet quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Maximize all opportunities to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process
- Candidate will be required to make presentations and convey the benefits of our services to clients and prospects
- Candidate will meet and exceed all sales goals and objectives
- Interact with Marketing executives to help develop programs, tools required for successful selling
- Work with remote support teams in India to complete sales cycle
- Maintain excellent relationships with current customers and develop strong relationships with prospects
- Develop a working level of expertise in the technology areas that Markable Solutions is recognized as a leader
- Ongoing account management, and follow-on sales
Bachelors degree in business or marketing or an MBA. Technical background important
Minimum five to ten years of US and European sales experience.