Email marketing is the most powerful yet cost-effective and way to engage with your target prospects. Its builds trust, loyalty, brand awareness and eventually helps acquire new customers. Markable Solutions offers end-to-end B2B email marketing services from email list development and management;campaign template designing;content creation; monitoring and customized reporting.
Putting together an effective campaign is a time consuming effort. Markable Solutions can help you overcome the common issues of:
- Incorrect and untargeted contact lists
- Clicks, but no campaign conversions
- Poorly written email message that does not engage prospects
- Team unskilled team in producing attractive email template
- Expensive consultants that fail to deliver an attractive ROI
Is Email Marketing Still Alive?
“Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.” – Ralph Marston
If your marketing team has doubts about the effectiveness of email marketing, then here are a few important statistics to consider:
Email marketing is alive and effective –
- 8% of users report reading email on mobile devices (Source: HubSpot)
- 59% of B2B marketers say email is the most effective source for generating revenue (Source: BtoB Magazine)
- In 2014, email marketing was cited as the most effective digital marketing channel for customer retention in the United States. (Source: eMarketer)
- 49% of B2B marketers spend more time and resources on email marketing than on any other channels (BtoB Magazine)
- Every $1 spent on email marketing provides an average return of $44.25 which is an ROI of 4,300% (Source: EmailExpert)
So, why is there talk about the demise of email marketing?
- Mass campaign/email blasts are dead – Targeted and trigger-based campaigns have taken over
- Often email campaigns fail because the email template is user-unfriendly– Responsive email design ensures an optimal user experience on multi-channels and devices
- Risk of embedded forms for capturing leads are frowned upon–most recipients client consider forms as a security risk, forms either don’t show in proper format or don’t work properly – they are best avoided altogether
Our Email Marketing Process:
Markable Solutions can manage all types of email marketing campaigns such as product/services promotion, newsletters, nurturing campaigns, holiday campaigns, special offers, announcements and more.We make sure that your email marketing objectives are integrated with your company marketing goals. Here is our email marketing process:
Defining the campaign:
This phase is mostly about defining key email campaign concepts such as objectives, target prospects, compelling offers, design tone, frequency, monitoring results, and planning follow-ups
Setting up the database:
We validate and segment your existing database for targeted campaigns, we can also augment your lists by generating custom designed lists
Email content creation:
Our content writers create relevant and engaging email content which leads to desirable sales action
Based on your requirements, we either use pre-designed email templates or custom create new templates for your campaigns
Campaign set-up and management:
We set-up and manage campaigns on a variety of email marketing software, we can use your in-house automation software or use our own
Campaign results (opening ratio, click rate, links clicked, leads captured, unsubscribes, etc.) are analyzed and shared with the clients’ team.