Digital marketing is an all-encompassing term for the targeted, quantifiable, and interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach and convert prospective leads into customers. The primary goal of digital marketing is to promote the brand, build awareness, and increase sales through different internet marketing strategies.
There are so many reasons why digital marketing is so important to your business – no matter which type of business you own. For starters, today’s consumers are connected to the web 24/7 through various mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Why Digital Marketing Is Important?
– Acquire High-Rate Conversions
With digital marketing tools, businesses can optimize their conversion rate by advertising and running campaigns online. When we talk about digital tools, it means email marketing, SEO, SEM, etc.
– Establish Brand Reputation
Digital marketing gives marketers the opportunity to be in contact with their audience. Interacting with users gives them a chance to take feedback from the market of how their product or service is performing. With that, businesses can build a great brand reputation by caring about their customers.
– Budget-Friendly Strategies
Businesses who are working with limited capital and workforce can make use of digital strategies to get better leads. The promotion and launch of a product get easy with online advertising and feel light on pockets.
– Reach Mobile Consumers
A recent study has found out that around 51% of smartphone users discover a new brand product online while surfing. Mobile marketing and ad optimization cannot be simply ignored given the number of mobile users increasing every day.
Planning A Robust Digital Marketing Strategy
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” – Steve Jobs
Crafting a robust, interactive and future-oriented digital marketing strategy is a dream come true for every marketer. With strong digital technology skills, the Markable Solution’s team effectively promotes client products and services by generating buzz on the Internet using a plan that is easy to design and implement.
Markable Solutions Digital Marketing Process
Markable Solutions designs a comprehensive digital marketing strategy based on your marketing goals and budget. We also analyze your competitors, current brand reputation, past metrics for website traffic, lead conversion, CTR, etc.
Our pool of writers creates new content or re-purposes existing content and optimizes them for your marketing campaigns. We create targeted content for website, articles, blogs, and landing pages, as well as email messaging and social promotions. Our team can also help you in creating/editing profiles on different social media platforms. With the appropriate content, offers, and call-to-action, Markable Solutions then designs your digital marketing campaigns utilizing the latest tools. We use Ads, emails and social media promotion and make sure that the content used for campaigns is consistent, engaging and suitable for promotion on multi-channels.
Planned campaigns are executed and thoroughly tracked for reporting. Markable Solutions’ strategic team utilizes different digital marketing strategies such as:
- Search Engine Marketing – Our team follows ethical SEO methods to increase your website’s reputation by doing quality link building and content marketing.
- Social Media Marketing – Our team is composed of experts in designing social profiles and managing day-to-day social media interactions such as daily tweets, FB and LinkedIn, etc.
- Blogging – Our team creates and implements an effective blogging strategy that helps you in achieving your marketing goals.
- Email Marketing – Our team regulates customers end-to-end marketing services including campaign and list management, template designing, email creation and customized reporting.
Campaign results are carefully monitored and analyzed to calculate ROI and decode any impending issues. We make sure that every campaign is evaluated based on the number of interactions from prospective clients and regular customers. We also create metrics to measure the success of your digital marketing strategy and track your marketing campaigns using manual as well as automated tools.
Why Outsource Digital Marketing Services?
Today’s consumer is smart and pro-active across multi-channels. Businesses hence need a multi-channel marketing strategy that offers prospects a seamless experience across all touchpoints. Companies not adopting digital marketing strategy are outdated and will be vanquished by competitors in the coming days.
Markable Solutions Digital Marketing Services
Here are other reasons why you need to outsource your digital marketing:
- About 57% of B2C marketers and 69% of B2B marketers stated that the “lack of time” proved to be their toughest challenge in digital marketing – specifically in content generation and marketing. By outsourcing your digital marketing team, you will have a pool of professionals who specifically knows the goals, ins-and-outs, and objectives of your company. (Source: Digital Marketing Philippines)
- Digital marketing (34%) is the third most commonly outsourced business process by small businesses. (Source: Clutch)
- 78% of businesses all over the world feel positive about their relationship with their outsourcing company.
- According to Global Outsourcing Survey, 59% of businesses outsource their digital marketing to cut costs; 57% of organizations outsource to focus on core business; 47% of companies use outsourcing digital marketing as a means to solve capacity problems; and 28% of companies outsource to gain access to intellectual capital.
(Source: Global Outsourcing)
Our Digital Marketing Services include these offerings:
(Search Engine Marketing) SEM
Search engine marketing is a form of digital marketing that revolves around promotion of websites by aggregating their visibility in search engine results pages through SEO, content marketing, and paid advertising. Markable Solutions follows ethical SEO methods to increase website’s reputation by doing quality link building and content marketing. We can also productively manage all your paid ad campaigns right from set-up, keywords bidding, A/B testing and reporting.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing helps in educating and attracting prospects to your company website through social media websites. Markable solutions is an expert in designing social profiles and managing day-to-day social media interactions such as daily tweets, FB and LinkedIn updates, etc. We can also re-purpose your existing marketing and sales content for social media campaign.
Blog links when effectively promoted through social media creates a new channel for companies to interact with their prospects and customers. Blogging also helps in SEO and achieving your content marketing strategy. Markable Solutions can create and implement an effective blogging strategy that helps you in achieving your marketing goals.
Email marketing is the most economical as well as an effective way to reach your target prospects. Markable Solutions offers customers end-to-end marketing services including campaign and list management, template designing, email creation and customized reporting. We can also manage all types of email campaigns including product/services promotion, newsletters, holiday offers, nurturing campaigns and more.
Client: Leading technology-focused ventured capital firm wanted to re-position their brand value using social media. They also wanted to actively promote one of their investors on leading social media channels.
Our role and deliverables: Our primary objective was to raise awareness about the company and work on-brand building for the pioneer investor amongst the target audience of promising early stage technology firms, using social media. We strategized on a 6-month social campaign, primarily across Twitter and LinkedIn, supported by blogs promotion. Despite the niche target audience, we succeeded in generating thousands of Twitter and LinkedIn followers for the investor and re-asserting brand value for the VC company.