Leads are the fuel of growth for any business-to-business company. It’s a pretty handy analogy because like cars, no matter how expensive it is, without fuel it’s going anywhere. Once topped up, the most efficient B2B companies will go further on less, and the ones with the best engines will get to their destinations faster. For B2B SaaS companies, generating leads should be a well-oiled machine. B2B SaaS lead generation concentrates on generating leads for SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) providers. A SaaS company offers software that customers can use online instead of installing it on their own devices (computers, mobile phones, etc.). As a result, users can access the program from anywhere and at any time.
According to a study by Research and Markets, the increase in the IT infrastructure, growth in internet penetration, and the rise in data backup and security have given an edge to the SaaS market. This means SaaS companies should sharpen up their B2B lead generation tools and strategies to drive desired outcomes in 2022. Although there are numerous ways to generate leads, B2B SaaS lead generation utilizes both organic and inorganic tactics. Organic tactics deals with getting your website found organically in search engines. Inorganic tactics involve actively connecting with potential customers through social media, paid ads, email marketing, and other digital avenues.
B2B SaaS Lead Generation Strategies in 2022
The goal of B2B SaaS lead generation is to entice a qualified audience and encourage them to purchase your service. For SaaS companies, here are five lead generation strategies that can help you succeed in 2022:
- Re-evaluate Your Pricing Structure
Pricing is the most critical B2B SaaS lead generation aspect for thriving in the competitive marketplace especially when most SaaS companies are utilizing complex pricing structures to cater to every customer’s needs. Therefore, SaaS companies must understand their services and customer requirements before creating a price structure. A pricing structure is perfect for enticing users to buy long-term subscription services. The following are some pricing options that SaaS companies must try:
- A flat-rate model is used to charge one lump sum payment for your services without any feature variations
- Multiple tier pricing plans are based on features, users, and subscription period
- A tiered pricing plan is used where features decide the final rate
- A pay-per-user model is utilized where service is charged based on the number of accounts
- The pay-as-you-grow model is the most favored by B2B companies as it enables them to add features or users as they grow
- A one-time price is useful when you don’t plan to add any new features to your services
- Nurture Your SaaS Leads
We all know that the SaaS marketplace is buzzing right now. So, SaaS companies can’t rely upon cold emails, telemarketing calls, or content-sharing tactics to nurture their leads in 2022. Instead, try these several options in the new digital landscape to boost your B2B SaaS lead generation:
- Live chats – Did you know that almost 62% of online customers have stated that they would buy more online if live chats are available? This means that SaaS companies should add live chatbots to their website to motivate more buyers to shop from them. Live chats can also help to nurture leads faster without much effort.
- Content marketing – Content marketing is always the best way to nurture leads. However, you have to go beyond blogs and offer downloadable whitepapers, eBooks, or other content material to stimulate your online visitor’s interest.
- Social media marketing – Social media marketing is the perfect platform to generate online SaaS leads. However, SaaS companies can better foster them in their sales pipeline after examining their potential lead interaction on various social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Account-based marketing – Account-based marketing (ABM) is a robust B2B SaaS lead generation and nurturing strategy. This robust strategy can help SaaS companies streamline their marketing and sales teams to target only high-value leads.
- Optimize Your SEO Strategies
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a powerful B2B SaaS lead generation strategy for SaaS businesses. According to Mike Sounder’s analysis, 26.4% of SaaS website traffic comes from organic searches. Based on your visitor’s intent and problems, you should target keywords and embed them on your website.
- Enhance User Experience
User experience is one of the most important factors for SaaS businesses to generate high-quality leads. Without a proper UX structure, SaaS companies can’t capture leads online. Thus, you must run a UX audit on your website or mobile apps and check out UX problems to resolve them instantly. Below are some of the common UX problems SaaS companies faced:
- Slow page load time
- Unclear CTA (Call-To-Action)
- Not mobile-friendly website
- Create an Industry-Specific Page
Most SaaS brands make the big mistake of not crafting relevant pages for every target audience, especially if your SaaS services are suitable across a range of industries. Search engines can’t rank your website on the correct keywords unless you don’t specify who can benefit from your services. A dedicated industry page will help you illustrate benefits for each targeted audience and embed more key phrases.
For SaaS business owners, we have listed down the best five B2B SaaS lead generation strategies that can help them grow in 2022. Be it a live chat or social media platform, just select the right B2B SaaS lead generation strategy that can benefit your business today.
Are you looking for the best B2B lead generation tools and strategies in 2022? Markable Solutions is all you need. As a leading B2B lead gen agency, we provide end-to-end B2B lead generation services and ensure a consistent flow of sales-ready leads using an integrated marketing approach. So, what are you waiting for? Talk to us now!